The Dutch National Touring Opera (Nederlandse Reisopera) is looking for male dancers for our new production of Richard Wagner’s Der Fliegende Holländer. At the audition you will participate in a ballet class and learning some choreography excerpts from existing works by the production’s choreographer Andreas Heise.
– A body length not smaller than 1,78m.
– A classical dance background and strong contemporary technique.
– High partnering skills.
– All dancers should feel comfortable working and interacting with singers.
– Availability for the rehearsal period and all performance dates.
– The work language will be in English.
The audition will be on Saturday, February 10th 2018 in Amsterdam; the location will be announced closer to the date.
The deadline for handing in your digital applications with an updated CV, a full-body image and a video (optional) is Saturday, January 27th via email to artistic manager Josef Fuchs: email@example.com.
The successful candidates will receive an invitation to the audition in week 5.
Richard Wagner – Der fliegende Holländer
Rehearsal start: Monday, March 5th 2018
Premiere: Friday, April 20th 2018
Last performance: Saturday, June 9th 2018
The performance dates and venues in this link.